21 September 2010

Welcome Back Bum.py*lil*ba.by

Clap * Clap * Finally i'm blogging again!! Wah! Now blog.spot is so canggih! New gadgets, new templates, and its easier to blog with all those easy buttons i'm so jakun! After hours of trying to find a template for my new home, i finally found few that i like, but this is the one that i like most.

I started blogging when i was pregnant with my first child. Hence i named it bum*py.lil.ba*by but now i'm done with pregnancy maybe one more, i want another baby girl. I have been pregnant 3 times within 4 years (9 months x 3= 27months). One normal birth and two c-sect.


I want to write about life as i see it. 

There are few mind boggling issues that i need to share urgently! LOL


So stay tuned!

2 comments:

dA said...

I'm tuned! Update cepat.

rina said...

i kenal u masa bumpylittlebaby... terliur tgk ikan singgang yg u masak. yummy. hehehe