22 September 2010

Maybe i should be a writter

Yesterday after sending my kids to school, I went to a famous bookstore  to search several books on syariah law. I'm in the midst of doing research on  Islamic Law . I was amazed that 99% 80% are books on how to be a "good wife", :- Cara menjaga hati Suami, Tanggungjawab Isteri, Kewajipan seorang isteri, Ciri ciri wanita yang dicari Lelaki, Isteri Teladan, Langkah Bestari Isteri Mithali ..

What happened to the authors in this country? Dont they have any other topics to write on beside pointing out tanggungjawab wanita/isteri ONLY. I like reading those kind of books *smiling*. Sometimes i need to be reminded of what are my duties as a woman, mother, wife, daughter and a sister. But what about "tanggungjawab seorang suami" "Cara menjadi suami yang dihormati" . Tried to look for those books, but i only found one book! its about the writer's perspective as a men Maybe the bookstore that i went to not big enough kot so they do not have these types of books at their store. No wonder they are many few cases where husband forgot their duty as a husband. I don't blame them for not knowing or having amnesia cos it really really difficult to find that type of books. (If you know where i can get these books please share it with me, i badly need it for my research).

Thinking out loud: "Kalau ada buku sebegitu, confirm kan suami akan menjalankan tanggungjawabnya."  

Sometimes men and even women need to be reminded of their duties. Women also need to know, so they can nag gently remind their husband of their duties.

Maybe i should write a book " Sila jalankan tanggungjawab seorang suami, jika tidak isteri anda boleh membawa anda ke muka pengadilan"

Ada ke yang nak baca?

1 comment:

aida said...

u are right dot.if u read abby abadi's blog,u will feel like punching her ex husband in the face!one cousin of mine recently divorced his wife.i kasihan betul tengok wife dia.selama ni berkorban segala.dia yang kerja tetap while my cousin konon buat business yang tak mendatangkan hasil.despite all that kena cerai.recently ex wife dapat bonus,my cousin minta his share!tak malu betul.geram i.